Try these light
and tender Chicken Kebabs. You will be able to find ground chicken in
most grocery stores. If not, ask behind the meat counter and they will
gladly process your meat for you.
teaspoons ginger paste
teaspoons garlic paste
|1 bunch of
whole cumin seeds
- Chop onions coarsely. Chop cilantro
- Grind together onions, ginger, garlic,
cilantro, cumin and white pepper.
- Add this to the ground chicken.
- Mix in the eggs and salt.
- Shape into 2 inch long sausages, place these
on pre-wet wooden skewers or metal ones.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with foil to
catch the drippings.
- Cook in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20
minutes. At this stage you are ready to store the kebabs in foil for
use the next day OR
- Grill over charcoal fire or in rotisserie
for 2 to 3 minutes.
Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and lemon
wedges. Enjoy with Mint Chutney.